Why choose healthy hoohoo?
Of all the soaps, shampoos, body washes, conditioners and moisturizers in your shower, which one do you use on your most precious parts? We’re guessing you probably don’t use body wash on your face. Imagine the feeling of your facial skin if you did. So why disrupt the delicate balance of your vaginal ecosystem by exposing her to body cleansers and soaps that often contain harsh chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfates and parabens?
healthy hoohoo gently cleanses our most precious parts, naturally promoting a healthier vaginal environment. By avoiding harsh cleansers you can help prevent those unpleasant side effects of odor, itching and discharge.
Sometimes when we’re out of balance “down there” our knee-jerk reaction is to over cleanse. This, however, is not recommended as it further erodes what Mother Nature put down there to keep things in harmony.
healthy hoohoo is formulated to walk this fine line. It leaves you feeling clean while its targeted pH level preserves your protective vaginal flora.
let’s talk about odor
We’re not going to beat around the bush. A woman’s body can get hot, bothered and sweaty, but that’s just part of being a living, breathing, beautiful human being. You know how you’re supposed to smell when you’re clean—more like a woman and less like a meadow. Any feminine hygiene product that tries to make you smell like jasmine, honeydew or moonbeams isn’t doing you any favors:
- First, think about all of the chemicals your body is exposed to while you’re simply trying to clean yourself. Added fragrance is just one more you really don’t need.
- Next, perfumes muffle your body when it’s trying to talk to you. If your hoohoo is smelling a bit funky, it’s time to see a doctor. You might have a yeast infection (Candidiasis) or Bacterial Vaginosis (BV), an imbalance of naturally occurring bacterial flora.
- Finally, they’re trying to shake your confidence. Your natural essence is what should spur desire in your mate. Why introduce an artificial aroma to overpower your pheromones?
let’s talk about suds
Where’s the thick lather? healthy hoohoo products are created without harsh chemicals, in particular, sulfates. These are the chemicals added to make your shampoo bubbly and your face wash lather. While sulfates may play an important role with your brain (as in making you think the more lather the better), they do not belong “down there.”
you’ll ADMIRE what’s in it:
- Aloe – moisturizing and skin conditioning
- Green Tea – cleansing and detoxification
- Cucumber Extract – skin conditioning
- Pomegranate Extract – anti-bacterial and skin conditioning
and you’ll APPRECIATE what’s not:
- Parabens or any other synthetic preservatives-your vagina doesn’t have a shelf life
- Scent or Fragrance – neither masking agents nor passion fruit
- Alcohol – save that for later
- Mineral Oil or Lanolin – we’ll let aloe work it’s magic
- Sulfates, dyes or detergents – luv your hoohoo already
- Phthaletes – don’t pronounce the Ph, and steer clear of it while you’re at it
- No animal by-products – just love them already