Even if you’ve hired a wedding planner who is armed and ready for anything, you can never be too prepared for those Wedding Day mishaps. Here are some tricks you may want to add to your own personal Emergency Kit so your special day doesn’t turn into a calamity of errors. Superstar standouts from our Wedding Day Survival Kit:
- Blister Band-Aids: Hands down the best ever blister fix or preventer – you want to dance with your guests until the cows come home afterall!
- SHOT BLOKS: Blood sugar nosedive rescue. With all the excitement, you may miss a meal and if you’re going to fit it all in, you’ll need energy. We also love Paleo Eats Bars – they pack serious sustaining nutrition into one tasty bar.
- Tide stain stick and Foam Eraser Block stain remover- great for shoe scuffs
- You may also add white chalk if you don’t know how your wedding dress will react to stain removers. Works great on lipstick!
- healthy hoohoo Wipes- Duh.
- Fashion tape
- Extra earring back
And last but not least, a small flask of something to calm your nerves ;)